The State government on Thursday appointed in-charge Ministers for all 13 districts. Each of these Ministers will be responsible for ensuring government developmental activities are carried out in accordance with the State government's vision in their respective districts.
Besides, they will also serve as a point of contact for any government-related enquiry and correspondence in matters pertaining to those districts. The State government issued orders to this effect on Thursday as per the instructions of Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Here is the list of districts and the corresponding in charge Minister.
- Srikakulam - Vempally Srinivas
- Vizianagaram - Cherukuvada Sri Ranganatha Raju
- Visakhapatnam - Mopidevi Venkataramana
- East Godavari - Alla Nani
- West Godavari - Pilli Subhash Chandra Bose
- Krishna - Kurusala Kannababu
- Guntur - Perni Nani
- Prakasam - AnilKumar Yadav
- Nellore - Mekathoti Sucharitha
- Kurnool - Botsa Satyanarayana
- YSR Kadapa - Buggana Rajendranath
- Anantapur - Peddireddy Ramachandra Reddy
- Chittoor - Mekapati Goutham Reddy